We’re moving down the hall! May 1, 2018
It has been an exciting start to 2018 at Insight Psychology on Norfolk. First our change in name and now, it is time to move. We have been in our current office, Suite 203 at 85 Norfolk Street, for over a decade and we need more space! We are excited to announce that as of May 1 2018, we will be moving down the hall to Suite 208 in the Norfolk Medical Centre.
What are we most excited about?
- Newly renovated space: If you have been to the office recently, you may have noticed the noise coming from down the hall. The construction crew has been hard at work completely renovating our suite. This means a clean, fresh look with new walls, floors, paint and all the fixings.
- Convenient location for our office manager: Previously, if you needed to speak to Pauline, our office manager, you had to go across the hall to another suite. Now, she will be conveniently located right inside the entrance to our new offices.
- One clinician, one office (mostly): Because we were getting crowded in our old space, many of our Psychologists and Psychological Associates were sharing offices and would be in different places on certain days of the week. Now, with a few exceptions, each clinician has a space of their own or to share with one other. When you come for an appointment, you will be seen in the same familiar place. We have been working hard to furnish and decorate our offices to reflect each of our individual styles.
- Ability to accommodate larger groups: We will now have one large office and a kitchen which will be available to clinicians if they are meeting with bigger families or other groups.
- Street entrance: In the past, you have had to enter through the main doors for Norfolk Medical Centre and find your way to us. Now, you will be able to come directly into our suite from the outside! Our door is off of Norfolk Street near the corner of the building closest to Lakeside Church. If you need an entrance that is accessible, you will still be able to find us by coming through the main doors and taking the elevator.
To learn more about our location see our Contact page!