COVID-19: Update, Policies & Procedures
Insight Psychology on Norfolk is opening for select services. In accordance with Ministry of Health Recommendations, the guidelines from Ontario Psychological Association and the College of Psychologists of Ontario, the following measures will be in place to help us safely offer services:
- Please use the front street entrance only.
- Upon entering and leaving the office, please use the provided hand sanitizer, and we ask that you use the available disposable face masks. However, you can also wear your own masks.
- There are fewer clinicians working each day to minimize volume and physical contact in the office. Clinicians and staff are using face shields and/or masks.
- Appointment times are staggered. Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- If you are bringing a child or adolescent, we will meet you at the door for drop-off and pick-up.
- We ask that you do not remain in the waiting room unless necessary. Please discuss this with your clinician.
- We will only be using offices which allow for appropriate physical distancing measures between clinician and client.
- We have heightened our cleaning and sanitizing protocols, including furniture, doors, and all materials used by staff and clients.
- It is recommended by public health to try to limit the use of public washrooms; however, our facilities remain available to you if needed.
- We are keeping a daily Contact Tracing Log. We ask for your consent to record your name when you arrive and leave the office.
- Please speak with your clinician directly if you have further questions or concerns about these safety precautions.
Health screening questions are posted on the door to the clinic. We ask that you abide by these recommendations and reschedule appointments if anyone in your household is experiencing possible symptoms of Covid 19.